sunnuntai 28. marraskuuta 2010

Do you just want to answer ”maybe”? Do you want to meet me? Are you cold? Do you dance on empty streets? Is it a typical Monday morning?







Are you more honest when drunk? Have you ever failed a drug test? Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? Have you ever asked a random group of strangers a strange question? Do you want more? Do you think you are taller then average?

10 kommenttia:

  1. no.no.yes.yes.YES.yes.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hmmm Salane Salakommentoija29. marraskuuta 2010 klo 5.35

    jees nou jees jees jees nou

    VastaaPoista
  3. I am always honest or never honest.
    I don't fail tests.
    I can't afford a hairdresser.
    I only ask strange questions from strangers. why ask common questions from average people?
    I don't want more. I want less, far less.
    and I am tall as a goddamn flagpole.

    VastaaPoista
  4. no. no. always. no, maybe i should. sure why not. no.

    VastaaPoista
  5. maybe, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, yes, yes, yes, yes

    VastaaPoista
  6. I always say maybe - it`s the easiest way! Not really - i used to pretend not to see you when I ran into you. Cold as winter of 2009. Never... okay at summer 2008 it was the thing. Nope, it`s not monday, thank god. Noap, I am lying more than pinoccio did. Hadnt been tested - yet. I`ve cut it for several times - it`s always too short or too odd. Yes, hope they can`t regonize me anymore. Oh yes - more`s better. maybe....

    VastaaPoista
  7. Bobby, i like you.

    Ano: What about next time I'll run into you? Will you say maybe or pretend not to see me or be cold as winter of 2009? Dance with me like in summer 2008.

    VastaaPoista
  8. rakas, tuu ekenääsiin. täällä on vastaus elämän tarkoitukseen, mut entäs jos ei halua tietää sellasta ? Kuka oikeasti haluu tietäää ?
    tuu ekenääsiin oon zegazi

    VastaaPoista
  9. i can't be anymore honest than i was yesterday so you don't have to wonder about that

    i've never failed any tests

    well yes and in your opinion i succeeded YEI

    always but especially now

    not for a single fucking second

    VastaaPoista

if you like me;