
#546 Someone who will let me sit on the window seat of long flight, even though he hates sitting on the aisle.
#545 Someone who will turn back for one last look before they leave.
#534 Someone who understands my drunk speak.
#523 Someone who makes my heart sink everytime they smile.
#512 Someone who would have an answer when I ask why they love me.
#503 Someone who would be my partner in crime.
#502 Someone who doesn’t care that I’m a vegetarian.
#497 Someone who will match their tie to my dress.
#496 Someone who will drink a bottle of champagne with me on any occasion, not just the special ones.
#485 Someone with eyes so beautiful they make me wish you didn’t blink.
#484 Someone who will have impromptu dance-offs with me in crowded places, even when there is no music.
#462 Someone who still tries to impress you even though they know they got you.
#449 Someone who always texts back.
#444 Someone who will wrestle with me.
#441 Someone who holds you so tight you know they’ll never let you go.
#436 Someone who won’t mind that I’m taller when I wear my party heels.
#430 Someone who stays the night, even if they have to work early.
#420 Someone who will take a hundred photo booth pictures with me.
#392 Someone who will pick flowers with me in the spring, go swimming with me in the summer, jump in leaf piles with me in the autumn, and build snowmen with me in the winter.
#277 Someone who doesn’t make fun of me the morning when I can’t remember what we did last night because I had a bit too much Jägermeister.
via 1001 things I want in a lover
via 1001 things I want in a lover

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti